As a valued member of the itracks Marketing and Sales team, this role will have mentorship opportunities and provide the chance to work with itracks’ clients including 3M, Crayola and Honda to meet their market research needs.
Reporting directly to the VP Business Development, the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for developing promotional materials and communications for new and existing markets. They will assist with marketing events including product demonstrations and industry events. They will assist with client requests for pricing, product information and proposals.
- Developing promotional content, presentation materials, proposals and price guides
- Creation of client-branded software interfaces
- Developing social media content and regularly posting on itracks’ social media channels
- Responding to requests for product and pricing information from existing customer base
- Sourcing outsourced vendors and obtaining quotations for client projects
- Creating custom proposals, RFP’s and accurate pricing information
- Recording the day-to-day activities through itracks’ CRM Software
- Working with the Sales staff to identify new sources of revenue
- Communicating with customers to determine present and future market research needs
- Informing customers and potential customers about product enhancements and new product offerings
- Coordinating client visits and sending customer appreciation gifts
- Assist with marketing events including product demonstrations and industry events
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- Complete comfort in talking to clients on the telephone
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team environment
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with the Market Research industry or conducting market research using online methods would be a definite asset
- Articulate, positive and enthusiastic with a customer-focused attitude
- Team player that is enticed to help build a fast-growing company.
- Strong motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong working knowledge of software programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Internet Explorer.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce or related field is desirable and/or work related experience
- A strong background in customer service is an asset
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the job title on your application.