itracks is seeking an Operations Assistant to complete a variety of operations tasks related to client projects. This position is a daytime / early evening shift.
- Provide internal operations support using itracks’ software applications.
- Perform confirmation, reminder and technical calls for research study recruitment.
- Assist the operations team in a variety of clerical tasks in relation to itracks research studies.
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from research participants.
- Respond to research participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner.
- Pursue self-development to provide top-quality customer service, and increase itracks software products mastery, and increase industry knowledge.
- Contribute to sales growth by delivering high quality technical support.
- Work effectively in a team environment for the good of the company as well as individuals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure in a face-paced work environment.
- Good communication skills – phone and written. Telephone experience is an asset.
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com.
Please quote the job title on your application.