Project Managment/Quality Assurance Specialist
itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and accountability.
itracks is seeking a Project Management/Quality Assurance Specialist. As a Project Management/Quality Assurance Specialist, you will assist with performing quality checks on itracks’ market research surveys, program surveys and provide technical support and training.
- Database quality control using survey programmer and database checklists
- Testing online survey projects to ensure they meet client specifications using established processes and protocols
- Communicate survey feedback, suggestions, and changes to Web Survey Developer staff for approval or clarification
- Program basic surveys using tools and technology provided
- Cooperatively work with Project Managers and external clients to deliver projects meeting client needs, within prescribed time frames and budgets
- Work with Project Managers to satisfactorily resolve issues or problems that may arise during a project’s lifecycle
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of standardized training, production, and quality control documents
- Provide client technical support and training for itracks software applications
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries
- Assist in the development and revision of training documentation and videos
- Other duties as may be required
- Post-secondary education, preferably in computer technology, or related work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a face-paced work environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritize work based on the needs of clients under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
This position must be performed out of itracks Saskatoon head office location.
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.