itracks is seeking a Recruitment Assistant to assist itracks with study recruitment using a variety of channels. This position is a daytime / early evening shift.
- Provide internal operations support using itracks’ software applications
- Perform confirmation, reminder and technical calls for participant recruitment
- Assist the Operations team in a variety of administrative tasks regarding recruitment.
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner
- Pursue self-development to provide top-quality customer service, to increase itracks’ software products mastery, and to increase industry knowledge
- Contribute to sales growth by delivering high quality technical support
- Work effectively in a team environment for the good of the company as well as individuals
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Good communication skills – phone and written.
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com.
Please quote the job title on your application.