itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and responsibility.
We are looking for Software Support Specialist/ Web Developer to join our team.
As a Software Support Specialist & Web Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- First level technical support for itracks’ proprietary qualitative research software application
- Liaison between project participants and itracks’ Operations; distribute feedback regarding participant comments and concerns
- Respond to participant inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner
- Assist in the development of training documentation as required
- Confirmation calls for participant recruitment
- Web development of a client portal
- Development of marketing materials
This position must be performed out of the Saskatoon office location.
- Post-secondary diploma, certificate or degree
- Strong communication skills, customer service skills and computer / software skills
- Web development experience using WordPress or a similar management software
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to document processes and procedures effectively
- Superior organizational and time management skills
To apply for this position send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.