itracks is seeking a Software Technical Support Specialist to assist with delivering client projects and to provide support to itracks’ clients and market research participants. This position is a daytime / early evening shift.
- Provide technical support for itracks’ software applications
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner
- Perform technical calls for participant recruitment
- Pursue self-development to provide top-quality customer service, and to increase itracks’ software products mastery and industry knowledge
- Contribute to sales growth by delivering high quality technical support
- Work effectively in a team environment for the good of the company as well as individuals
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Some post-secondary education, preferably in computer technology, or related work experience
- Candidate must be fluent in English and French
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a face-paced work environment
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the job title on your application.