itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and responsibility.
itracks hires people with an entrepreneurial attitude who are flexible and can adapt to meet client needs, as we continue to build our position as leaders in online market research product and service development. As a Support Specialist you will be offered a competitive wage, rewarding bonus plan, benefits package, and the opportunity to join our fantastic team.
itracks provides a suite of advanced online data collection tools for the Market Research industry. We are looking for a Support Specialist to provide the following services during our night shift (12:30AM – 8:30AM), servicing our international clients.
• First level technical support for qualitative and quantitative applications
• Liaison between project participants and itracks’ Operations; distribute feedback regarding participant comments and concerns
• Respond to participant inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner
• Assist in the revision of training documentation as required
• Confirmation calls for participant recruitment
• Work towards self-development on customer service, product, and industry knowledge
• Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
• Help promote sales growth by ensuring the delivery of high quality technical support
• Work in a team-oriented atmosphere for the good of the entire company as well as the individual
• Some post-secondary education
• Fluent in English. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Secondary language skills are an asset.
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills and computer / software skills.
This position must be performed out of the Saskatoon office location.