Reporting directly to Systems Team Lead, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and management of all itracks’ servers and networks.
- Administer network services (Web/Email/DNS/DHCP/etc.).
- Maintain server, desktop and network security.
- Plan for and implement server and network hardware and software upgrades.
- Plan, communicate and lead planned maintenance outages.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of our servers and network.
- Maintain configuration and process documentation.
- Manage our backup and data-protection systems.
- Be on-call on a rotating schedule to deal with potential server issues requiring intervention.
- Assist staff in dealing with clients on technical matters.
- Provide support for desktop and user issues.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and handle several on-going projects
- Effective communication skills and the ability to assist non-technical staff with their problems/requests
- Excellent problem solving skills, both proactive and reactive
- Project management skills would be a definite asset, and the ability to assist with large projects
- Experience with the following programs/applications would be a definite asset:
- Cloud computing
- Microsoft Servers/Desktops
- Microsoft IIS 7.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Group Policy
- LAN architecture
- WAN architecture
- Network Monitoring
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree/diploma from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience (administration of servers, desktops and network infrastructure)
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com.