Why work with itracks you ask?
Itracks is a company that creates online data collection software for the market research industry. Our software is built by researchers and our goal is to make the most client focused and user friendly applications in the industry.
- Our software applications are built by researchers.
- We manage more than 2,500 online qualitative sessions a year.
- We serve more than 500 market research clients in 35 countries.
- We’re trusted by 28 of the Honomichl Top 50 MR firms.
- Our qualitative software is multilingual.
- We own U.S. Patent No. 6,256,663 for online focus groups.
- We have a dedicated client support.
- We maintain award-winning U.S. and Canadian panels.
- We maintain the only online community specifically for online qualitative researchers.
- We’ve been conducting online market research for more than 14 years.
And this is what our clients are saying:
“We just wrapped up our 2 Online Panels. I want to let you know that we thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with Itracks on these panels. We appreciated the following:
- How you trained and coached three new moderators through this whole process
- You recruited two panels with very difficult recruit specifications on time
- You managed all the participants as far as invites and reminders to stay on the panel
- You provided technical support
- You helped us revise and upload our discussion guide
I found the software very easy to use and enjoyable.”
Owner, Research Resource
“I just want you to know that I enjoy working with you and your team on bulletin board projects. In particular, Jeff is always so attentive and responsive to requests and/or questions that arise during the groups. You can be proud he is a part of your team, he’s always the consummate professional and respresents Itracks in such a positive manner. Thank you for all you do to continue to make our studies successful.”
Field Operations Director
Zeldis Research Associates, Inc.
“The groups were AMAZING. I mean, we were blown away. We are actually making an effort to promote these groups above all of our other research. The platform is solid and the quality of data we collected is unlike anything I have ever seen. Everyone participated – and they were ALL providing really good data. There are absolutely no issues that need discussing. We threw you guys a bit of a curveball on this one by needing it set up so quickly – so we have you all to thank for everything. Great job to you and your team. And we will be doing business again soon. :)”
Principal and Owner
“The quality of service we receive from Itracks is outstanding. Our support team does whatever it takes to help make our projects a success and go out of their way to help meet our needs. The software runs smoothly – and clients and respondents alike frequently comment on the ease of use of the technology. Itracks makes my job easier and makes for a successful project!”
Manager, Qualitative Services
Everything went exceptionally well. We are currently writing the final report on the results. The software was fantastic – no problems at all! The use of the iMarkIt tool allowed the participants to freely express themselves at their leisure. I had very little to do as moderator, other than to clarify internal inquiries about our subject matter. Candace was great with answering our concerns. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks to everyone at Itracks!!!!!
Office of Measurement and Evaluation
Social Securities Administration
“The experience was awesome. The methodology was so perfect for the subject matter. The respondents were super engaged. The clients loved it. The learning was really valuable. Your guys were great – responsive, available, helpful, nice!
I’ve got to book my OLFG project (starting week after Thanksgiving) – a series of one-on-ones using your infrastructure. And Rebecca is running a BBFG, too.
Just a great experience. Thanks to all. We’ll be working with you a bunch,
I suspect. Thanks.”
“Itracks has consistently provided us with top-notch customer service for our Bulletin Board Focus Groups. Their research platform suits our needs perfectly, eliminating the biases of traditional focus groups. Itracks is always asking what they can do to serve us better, and then using that information to update the technology to make it even more user-friendly. Having the BBFG’s in our product line makes my job as a researcher much easier!”
Critical Mass Media/division of Clear Channel