itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and accountability.
itracks is seeking a Telephone Interviewer. As a telephone interviewer / recruiter, you invite, screen and recruit respondents to participate in market research studies. Research respondents are contacted via email and telephone. They have often been recruited via email prior to you contacting them. Respondents receive cash incentives for participating in a research study and are typically recruited form a database (panel) that they signed up to join in order to participate in research projects.
This position is a casual position. The hours for this position are weekday afternoons and evenings.
- Contact respondents to confirm their participation in research studies
- Contact respondents that have signed up to participate and remind them to complete research exercises.
- Contact clients to ensure technology that they require to participate in a research study to set up
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Strong English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook is an asset but not a requirement
- Proficiency in other languages is an asset but not a requirement
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.