Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating business development activities and supporting the preparation of proposals for clients. The role includes assisting with coordinating client meetings and marketing events. They will assist with client requests for pricing, product information, provision of software demonstrations (using web / telephone) and initiating the client onboarding process for new clients.
- Answering client telephone calls and servicing their requests
- Communicating with clients on itracks live chat (web interface for people to communicate with itracks on our website)
- Preparing client communications, presentation materials, proposals and price guides
- Posting social media content on itracks’ social media channels
- Responding to requests for product and pricing information from existing customer base
- Sourcing outsourced vendors and obtaining quotations for client projects
- Recording the day-to-day activities through itracks’ CRM Software
- Communicating with customers to determine present and future market research needs
- Informing customers and potential customers about product enhancements and new product offerings
- Coordinating client visits and sending customer appreciation gifts
- Assist with marketing events including product demonstrations and industry events
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- Complete comfort in talking to clients on the telephone
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team environment
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with the Market Research industry or conducting market research using online methods would be a definite asset
- Articulate, positive and enthusiastic with a customer-focused attitude
- Team player that is enticed to help build a fast-growing company.
- Strong motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong working knowledge of software programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Internet Explorer.
- Based in Saskatoon.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce or related field is desirable and/or work related experience
- A strong background in customer service is an asset
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job title on your application.