The Corporate Account Executive (CAE) will work closely with other itracks team members to determine client’s market research needs and be able to offer them a solution utilizing itracks’ line of advanced web-based products and services. The CAE will prospect and close new accounts and cultivate existing relationships to ensure revenue growth at target or greater profitability.
• Providing exceptional service to existing accounts including both research companies and industry buyers of research (end clients).
• Identify data collection requirements/needs and provide value added solutions to our clients.
• Capture all customer and prospect data in sales management software(CRM) to track and record opportunities.
• Develop and execute personal sales plans, prepare proposals, assist in the development of sales strategies and products, and conduct client presentations either in person or by web conference.
• Matches itracks services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicates pricing and service strategies; proactively engages other itracks business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
• Uses in-depth industry and competitor knowledge, prepares complex proposals and make value based recommendations on service and project optimization.
• Assist in the skill development and training of clients.
• Travel within North America and possibly internationally as required.
• Take responsibility (along with the other Success Team member) for servicing of client accounts and growing accounts
• Prospecting additional users within accounts and creating opportunities to work with them
• Be available at times outside of regular office hours to service clients when needed
• Monitor key projects and follow-up afterwards to resolve any outstanding issues
• Establish relationships with our key accounts
• Meet quarterly sales metrics for activity, data acquisition and revenue
• Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state/provincial and federal regulations.
• Ambitious, consultative, and have a passion for new technologies
• Experience with the Market research industry or conducting market research using online methods would be a definite asset
• Articulate with exceptional customer service skills
• Team player and leader that is enticed to help build and grow the company.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Aptitude for Internet technologies
• Strong motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Telephone or personal sales experience with executive level decision makers.
• Solution based selling, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Strong working knowledge of software programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Internet Explorer.
• Based in Saskatoon, SK.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is desirable and/or work related experience, preferably in business-to-business professional sales/marketing
• A strong background in International sales is highly desired
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.