itracks, an innovative technology products and services company, is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to assist with implementation of our marketing plans and initiatives.
We’re creators of premier software and mobile apps for online market research. Our web-based technology solutions allow Market Researchers to conduct focus groups in an online setting. We are an innovative, fast-paced team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering marketing communications to continuously position our products competitively within the industry.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the company marketing plan with a focus on measurable results.
This will be a work from home position initially during the Covid-19 pandemic. A suitable home area for work is required. Following the pandemic, this position will work out of itracks new office in downtown Saskatoon at 301 Ontario Avenue.
- Market Awareness: Increase awareness of itracks’ brand in the industry via advertising, tradeshows, sponsorships, webinars, etc.
- Lead Generation and Development: Generate leads via a mix of mediums and undertake initiatives to develop the leads (e.g. webinar, targeted email campaigns, tradeshows).
- Website: Manage itracks website development
- Customer Retention: Support marketing initiatives designed to engage current clients (e.g. webinars, email campaigns)
- Brand Development: Consistently represent itracks’ visual identity and voice in marketing materials, software and in activities or events
- Communications: Media and Press Releases, identify opportunities and publish articles by itracks’ staff. Undertake communications initiatives with leads and clients, to remain top of mind.
- Advertising: Support the development of print and online advertising and marketing materials to generate market awareness and leads, and to support the sales process.
- Tradeshows and Events: Coordinate tradeshows and conferences as market research and lead generation activities.
- Competitive Intelligence and Market Research: Establish and execute regular competitive intelligence & industry research to identify threats and opportunities at the corporate level and to support sales.
- New Product Development and Product Enhancements: Support the process of identifying, evaluating and recommending new products and enhancements to current offerings, using market research communication with clients and internal communication., Assist with determining the product positioning (including differentiating features), target market, price, and promotional strategies, and execute the associated marketing activities. Work with the Software, Operations and Sales staff to launch itracks’ new software version releases and new offerings.
- Support other departments: Itracks operates as a closely knit team. This role will also support HR and Accounting functions of the company.
- Excellent communications skills: written and oral
- Data gathering and analysis: must be able to recommend courses of action based on research
- Organizational: coordinate multiple responsibilities
- Results oriented: must be able to show measurable results
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Team building and leadership
- Graphic design skills and experience with WordPress would be a valuable asset but not a requirement
- Experience with Word Press, graphic design, email marketing software, Adobe Creative Suite and CRM software would be an asset.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Marketing experience would be an asset.
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job title on your application.