We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our solutions allow market researchers to conduct focus groups in a web connected setting. We are an innovative agile team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition. Some of our latest work includes mobile applications and real time video solutions.
itracks is seeking a Mobile Developer to design and program market research mobile applications to help itracks continue to be best in its class. This position is critical to the software development process and must be performed out of the Saskatoon head office location on a full time basis.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the software team to develop a new, sophisticated mobile application platform using Xamarin and the latest technologies
- Assist with enhancements and maintenance of our products currently in production
- Create test plans, apply test driven development methodologies and assist with quality assurance
- Contribute to a positive user-centric agile team environment
- Minimum of a university degree in computer science, recognized diploma or certificate in software applications
- Experience building fully native iOS and Android applications for a variety of form factors and devices
- Working knowledge of any or all of the following:
- Azure or other cloud platform
- Reactive Extensions
- Familiar with OAuth and OpenID concepts and flows
- Experience with TFS, Agile software development methodology, unit testing, DevOps, Sketch considered a benefit
- Can exhibit the ability to write clean, well-documented code
Please quote the job title on your application.