As a valued member of the itracks Marketing and Sales team, this role will have mentorship opportunities and provide the chance to work with itracks’ clients, including 3M, Crayola and Proctor and Gamble, to meet their market research needs.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for developing promotional materials and communications for new and existing clients. They will assist with client requests for pricing, product information and proposals.
- Responding to requests for product and pricing information from existing customer base and new potential customers
- Sourcing vendors and determining vendor capabilities, specialties and pricing
- Working with vendors to develop cost estimates and budgets for local and International Market research studies.
- Preparing quotations to be communicated to clients.
- Creation of client-branded software interfaces and software demonstrations
- Responding to RFPs
- Recording the day-to-day activities through itracks’ CRM Software
- Communicating with customers to determine present and future market research needs
- Coordinating client visits and sending customer appreciation gifts
- Provide online / telephone software demonstrations to new potential clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- Complete comfort in talking to clients and vendors on the telephone
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team environment
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Articulate, positive and enthusiastic with a customer-focused attitude
- Team player that is enticed to help build a fast-growing company.
- Strong motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong working knowledge of software programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Internet Explorer.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce or related field is desirable and/or work related experience
- A strong background in customer service is an asset
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com. Please quote the job title on your application.