itracks, an innovative technology products and services company, is seeking Software Developers to program web- and mobile-based market research applications to help itracks continue to be best in its class.
We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our solutions allow Market Researchers to conduct focus groups in web and mobile settings. We are an innovative agile team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition. Our latest work utilizes some of the newest technologies for creating media-rich, cross platform experiences.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop rich web and mobile applications using the latest version of .NET C# in the latest version of Visual Studio, Microsoft stack technologies like ASP.net and WebAPI, AJAX, HTML5, Xamarin
- Work with the management team to develop innovative solutions that exceed industry expectations
- Create test plans, apply test driven development methodologies and assist with quality assurance
- Remain on top of technology and share with other team members to maintain our innovative edge
- Contribute to a positive user-centric agile team environment
- Minimum of a university degree in computer science, recognized diploma or certificate in software applications
- A solid understanding of object-oriented principles
- A solid understanding of internet and web standards, best practices, especially relating to REST, security, privacy, and performance
- Can exhibit the ability to write clean code that follows a style standard
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box with a high level of creativity and problem solving skills
- Previous experience with mobile applications is an asset
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title on your application.