itracks, an innovative technology products and services company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with market research and help itracks continue to be best in its class.
We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our Web-based technology solutions allow Market Researchers to conduct focus groups in an online setting. We are an innovative agile team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition.
Reporting directly to the VP Finance, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Administration department.
- Assist with sales invoicing, receipting, bank deposits, and accounts receivable collections
- Assist with entering vendor invoices, reconciling credit cards, managing petty cash, handling incentive inquiries, and other data input and filing
- Greet and direct incoming traffic to the office
- Prepare, accept, and distribute mailings, couriers, and faxes
- Assist with meeting set up, material distribution, and travel arrangements
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, and prepare reports/documents when required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Assist in the coordination of corporate events
- Organize, order, and maintain office and coffee supplies
- Post-secondary education preferably in accounting or related work experience
- Experience with SAP, Simply Accounting, Quickbooks or equivalent would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Work with competing deadlines, with ability to prioritize work based on needs of internal clients
- Must have experience working in a team setting and demonstrate the capability to communicate effectively with all roles and departments
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.