itracks is currently seeking resumes for experience sales persons located in the following cities: Manhattan, Chicago, Las Angeles, Dallas, Vancouver and Toronto to manage a geographic territory that they are situated in.
- Acquire new clients while providing exceptional service to existing accounts
- Manage a geographic territory (research companies) and/or specific industry buyers of research (end clients).
- Identify data collection requirements/needs and provide value added solutions to our clients.
- Utilize sales management software to track and record opportunities.
- Develop and execute personal sales plans, prepare proposals, assist in the development of sales strategies and products, and conduct client presentations either in person or by web conference.
- Assist in the skill development and training of clients.
- Travel within North America and possibly internationally as required.
- A proven record of Sales ability and success in breaking ground in new markets
- Ambitious, consultative, and have a passion for new technologies
- Business development experience within professional services, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods or technology sectors is desirable
- Sound knowledge of international business practices is an asset
- Experience with the Market research industry or conducting market research using online methods would be a definite asset
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is desirable and/or work related experience, preferably in business-to-business professional sales/marketing
- A strong background in International sales is an asset