itracks, an innovative technology products and services company, is seeking a Software Developer to design and program web-based market research applications to help itracks continue to be best in its class.
We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our Web-based technology solutions allow Market Researchers to conduct focus groups in an online setting. We are an innovative agile team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition. Some of our latest work includes HTML5, Mobile applications and Real Time video solutions.
- Develop rich web applications using the latest version of .NET (C#), Telerik, AJAX, HTML5, Flash Builder, SQL Server
- Work with the management team to develop innovative solutions that exceed industry expectations
- Assist with enhancements and maintenance of our products currently in production
- Create test plans, apply test driven development methodologies and assist with quality assurance
- Remain on top of technology and share with other team members to maintain our innovative edge
- Contribute to a positive user-centric agile team environment
- Create architecture and design documentation
- Minimum of a university degree in computer science, recognized diploma or certificate in software applications
- A solid understanding of object-oriented principles
- A solid understanding of internet and web standards, best practices, especially relating to security, privacy, and performance
- A solid understanding of SQL queries and scripts
- Can exhibit the ability to write clean code
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box with a high level of creativity and problem solving skills
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.