itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and accountability.
itracks is seeking a Support Specialist. As a Support Specialist, you will assist with delivering client projects, provide support to itracks team members and itracks clients. This position is an casual position. The hours for this position are typically weekday late afternoons and early evenings.
- Provide client technical support and training for itracks software applications
- Perform quality assurance for itracks developed software applications
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in the revision of training documentation as required
- Perform confirmation and reminder calls for participant recruitment
- Pursue self-development to provide top-quality customer service, and increase itracks software products mastery, and increase industry knowledge
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
- Contribute to sales growth by delivering high quality technical support
- Work in a team oriented atmosphere for the good of the entire company as well as the individual
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Some post-secondary education, preferably in computer technology, or related work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritize work based on the needs of clients under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.