We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our solutions allow researchers to conduct focus groups in web and mobile settings. We are an innovative agile team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition. Our latest work utilizes some of the newest technologies for creating media-rich, cross-platform experiences. This is an opportunity to build solutions that are used by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop rich web and mobile applications using the latest versions of C# and Visual Studio
- Use the Microsoft stack and other technologies such as .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, TypeScript, WebAPI, SignalR, Xamarin and Redis
- Work with the management team to develop innovative solutions that exceed industry expectations
- Create test plans, apply test-driven development methodologies and assist with quality assurance
- Remain on top of technology and share with other team members to maintain our innovative edge
- Contribute to a positive user-centric agile team environment
- Minimum of a university degree in computer science, recognized diploma or certificate in software applications with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- A solid understanding of object-oriented principles
- A solid understanding of internet and web standards, best practices, especially relating to REST, security, privacy, and performance
- Can exhibit the ability to write clean code that follows a style standard
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box with a high level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with ALM and source control solutions is an asset
- Previous experience with mobile applications is an asset
- Previous experience with cloud technologies and concepts such as micro-services and serverless architecture, especially in Azure, is an asset
- Experience with WebRTC, video conferencing, media streaming, media conversion and media management is an asset
- Must be residing in North America
- Must have Canadian Citizenship or permanent residency and be eligible to work in Canada.
- We are open to working from our Saskatoon office or remotely depending on location
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.