itracks is seeking a Client Account Executive to join our Sales team engaging with market research agencies and corporations. This position is a Full Time Position with the possibility of career advancement opportunities in the future.
The Client Account Executive role is responsible for prospecting and closing sales with new customers and securing historical clients to exceed budgeted sales goals. The position requires the development of sound sales strategies that contemplates and executes on SMB targets and high value complex opportunities. Sales target achievement will require a keen focus on profitable revenue growth and new client addition while providing world class service to some legacy clients and existing business relationships. Results will be earned through a combination of sound retention strategies, strong negotiation efforts and securing contract agreements across various sectors.
- Initiate new business to business sales relationships
- Prospecting and closing sales opportunities to achieve budgeted sales goals via development of sound selling strategies
- Manage existing clients and prospects by maintaining essential client information in CRM
- Maximize organic growth opportunities from existing clients
- Increase territory revenue and profitability
- Maintain world class customer service and achieve high Net Promoter Scores and CSATs
- Propose solutions that are compliant with industry, local, state/provincial and federal regulations
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of sales process with an ability to diagnose customer needs; effectively communicate tailored solutions to support itracks’ clients’ growth and success
- Acquire in-depth industry, competitor and company knowledge in order to prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on software usage optimization and other itracks services
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- A high level of English fluency (written and verbal) is required
- Fluency in other languages is an asset but not a requirement
- Candidates must be located near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job title on your application.