itracks, an innovative technology products and services company, is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to assist with development and implementation of our digital marketing strategy.
This position is offered on an initial one-year term with possibility of extension to permanent.
We’re creators of premier software and mobile apps for online qualitative research. Our web-based technology solutions allow professionals in the market research, marketing, and other industries to conduct focus groups in an online setting. We are an innovative, fast paced team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering marketing communications to continuously position our products competitively within the industry.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the company’s digital marketing plan with a focus on measurable results.
- Digital Marketing Plan – implement itracks’ digital marketing plan within approved budget
- Coordinate and manage relationship with itracks’ third party digital marketing agency to ensure effective execution of strategy and deliverables
- Market Awareness- Increase awareness of itracks’ brand in the industry via social media, online advertising, SEO improvements
- Lead Generation and Development- Generate leads and undertake digital marketing initiatives to develop the leads (e.g., webinars, targeted email campaigns, ad campaigns, website CTAs).
- Marketing & Sales Automation: Work with members of the sales team to develop and implement marketing and sales automation within chosen CRM platform
- Customer Retention – support marketing initiatives designed to engage current clients (e.g. webinars, email campaigns)
- Brand Identity- Consistently represent of itracks’ visual identity and voice in marketing materials, software and in activities or events
- Competitive Intelligence and Market Research- Establish and execute regular CI & MR to identify threats and opportunities at the corporate level and support sales.
- Excellent communications skills: written and oral
- Social media: experience managing social media platforms on a corporate level
- Digital advertising and analytics experience: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms
- Knowledge and experience in SEO optimization: experience within WordPress is preferred
- Data gathering and analysis: must be able to recommend courses of action based on research
- Organizational: must be able to prioritize and coordinate multiple responsibilities
- Results oriented: must be able to show measurable results
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Graphic design skills would be a valuable asset but not a requirement
- Experience with marketing software, Adobe Creative Suite and Hubspot would be an asset.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree marketing, communications, or other related field
- 2-5 years proven experience in professional digital marketing
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job title on your application.