Questions you should be asking your software vendor and the answers they should be telling you if you want your data and projects secure.
- Are passwords required to access the software and not just links provided by your vendor? Correct answer: Yes
- Do participants, clients and researchers create and their own passwords? Correct answer: Yes
- Does your vendor provided open links to access their video focus group software without the need for username and password credentials? Correct answer: Never
- Can you book your own focus group and invite only the people you want to access. Correct answer: yes
- Do you need to supply your vendors with client and participant PII who then book groups on your behalf? Correct answer: Never
- Does each interview have their own unique conference line and interview room removing risk of participant or client overlap and security breach. Correct answer: Yes
- Is the data hosted in a secure environment? Correct answer: Yes