itracks, an innovative technology products and services company based in Saskatoon, is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist who will be responsible to ensure that our web-based market research products meet our customer’s high standards of quality and help itracks continue to be best in its class.
We’re creators of the premier software tools for online research. Our web-based technology solutions allow Market Researchers to conduct focus groups in an online setting. We are an innovative agile development team dedicated to expanding our horizons and mastering new technologies to continuously position our products ahead of any competition. Some of our latest work includes HTML5, Mobile applications and Real Time video solutions.
- Guarantee the quality of all itracks products throughout the software development process and in production
- Work with the development team to deliver innovative user-centric solutions that exceed client expectations
- Work closely with the software development team to develop and execute rigorous test plans and test cases based on business requirements
- Contribute to a positive user-centric team environment that promotes team responsibility
- Participate in the design process of our products
- Ensure that the products comply with established standards
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box with a high level of creativity in developing efficient product testing strategies
- General knowledge and interest in web-based products and technologies
- Automated and performance testing experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- On the job training/mentoring will be provided
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.