itracks is committed to rewarding high achieving individuals who exemplify innovative thinking and dedication. By expecting great things from ourselves we inspire a high level of commitment, innovation, and accountability.
itracks is seeking a Support Specialist. As a Support Specialist, you will assist with delivering client projects, provide support to itracks team members and itracks clients. This position is a casual position. The hours for this position are typically afternoon and evening. .
- Provide client technical support and training for itracks software applications
- Perform quality assurance for itracks developed software applications
- Liaison between external project participants and itracks’ Operations Department including reporting feedback from participants
- Respond to participant inquiries and perform problem solving effectively and in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in the revision of training documentation as required
- Perform confirmation and reminder calls for participant recruitment
- Pursue self-development to provide top-quality customer service, and increase itracks software products mastery, and increase industry knowledge
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
- Contribute to sales growth by delivering high quality technical support
- Work in a team oriented atmosphere for the good of the entire company as well as the individual
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or requested
- Some post-secondary education, preferably in computer technology, or related work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritize work based on the needs of clients under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
To apply for this position send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please quote the job title on your application.