October 27th, 2022
This month, itracks introduced some exciting new updates to itracks GO, itracks Realtime, and itracks Board. Key updates can be found below.
itracks GO key updates:
- A new “Join Now” link has been added for all projects to make it easier for Participants and Observers to access Boards and Realtime groups. Learn more about it here.
- French translations have been improved on various project pages and menus.
- The Project landing page for moderators has been updated.
itracks Realtime key updates:
- itracks Realtime video groups now have a “Participant Privacy Mode” setting, which
- Masks participants so they can only be seen by the host,
- Blurs recordings so participants’ faces/visual identities remain private.
- Learn more about it here.
- A “Using App” icon will now appear next to users who are logged in using the Realtime mobile app.
- An issue for deleting a project or activity with transcription has been fixed.
- Chat styling and labeling has been added to more easily differentiate between user types.
itracks Board key updates:
- There was previously an issue where reminder links sent in emails to users would only work once. This has been fixed.