May 15th, 2022
itracks is always keeping your research needs in mind. This month, itracks introduced some new updates to itracks Realtime, itracks Board and the itracks GO software.
itracks Realtime updates include:
- The ability to mute a participant microphone, or all participant microphones in the main room.
- The ability to set the main room volume, instead of individual user volume.
- Download automatic transcription is now available directly from the reporting interface.
- Observer Setting is now added to Reporting Page with the ability to allow observers to view and/or download reports.
itracks Board updates include:
- The ability to import groups and group assignments from Excel when importing to a specific Board activity.
- Updated user export to include group assignments when exporting from a specific Board activity.
- Updated video player for better reliability and performance.
- French translations are now available for uploading for Board.
itracks GO updates include:
- A newly added option in workflows to assign moderators and observers to all activities instead of one specific activity.
For an in-depth update on itracks Realtime, itracks Board and itracks Go, watch our webinar recording with Leon Bourner, Candace Northey and Troy O’Connor here